Consultant agronomist (sugar beet)
Requirements for a candidate:
- agronomic education
- compulsory practical experience of growing “profile: sugar beets)” from 2 years (work experience as an agronomist compulsory)
- Good communication skills, must be self-organized
- agronomic customer support in the region: providing technological information on the culture (sugar beets) and its cultivation by agricultural producers, as well as responding to customer complaints
- organization and holding of national field days
- support of sales representatives during regional field days
- surveys in macroplots for a detailed study of new hybrids compared with hybrids of the current portfolio.
- analysis of test results and provision of conclusions on the commercialization of new hybrids
- organization of agricultural service tests with the development of recommendations, writing articles, conducting seminars
- The future employee will be responsible for part of Cherkasy, Kirovograd and Kiev regions.
The future employee will be responsible for part of Cherkasy, Kirovograd and Kiev regions.
- official employment
- Medical life insurance
- company car