Sales manager of agricultural equipment (grain cleaning machines, triers, calibrators)
- Category: Agriculture
- City: Kiev
The vacancy is closed
- Higher education (engineer – mechanic, agricultural mechanization, design; or agronomic: agronomist, plant protection);
- Knowledge of the structure of agricultural machinery for the preparation and completion of seeds;
- Knowledge of the market and successful experience in sales or work in agriculture. equipment for the preparation and refinement of seeds (grain cleaning machines, triers, calibrators, pneumatic tables, photo separators, dressers …).
- Experience in the market as a seller – from 4 years, or as responsible for seed preparation – from 6 years;
- Availability of a driver’s license, category “B”
- The presence of the car and the possibility of its use for business purposes
- Knowledge of English at a level sufficient for communication and correspondence;
- Negotiation skills, ability to communicate with people and listen to the interlocutor, take into account their point of view;
- Possesses organization and planning skills;
- Confident PC user.
- Expanding customer base, actively attracting new customers;
- Preparation of commercial offers and sale of agricultural machinery;
- Negotiating, personal and by telephone;
- Visiting customers in Ukraine on agreed routes (business trips approx. 70% of the working time)
- Studying customer needs, selecting the necessary equipment according to customer technology;
- Preparation of contracts, support and documentation of transactions;
- Customer relationship management, creating a positive image of the company and products on the market;
- Advising clients on technical and commercial issues;
- Monitoring customer activity in the agricultural market. equipment;
- Preparation and provision of established reporting.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code;
- Compensation for the use of a personal car;
- Decent salary (salary and bonuses are discussed at the interview);
- Corporate mobile communications.